Best Legal Help For Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney Cape Coral
Brain injury is not an avoidable accident outcome! We understand the effect of the accident is devastating not only on your life but on your family’s life as well. This is the time when you need emotional support, legal support from a well-qualified Brain Injury Lawyer Cape Coral that has sufficient experience dealing brain injury cases in Cape Coral. We, at Berke Law Firm, P.A., believe that you should never suffer because of someone else’s negligence. This is the reason why our Brain Injury Lawyer helps people to fight for their compensation and justice they deserve. Here are few things we should know about brain injuries.
Common causes behind traumatic brain injuries?
Slip and falls cases are the most common cause for Traumatic Brain Injury Cape Coral. Nearly 50 percent of overall TBI death in the US are caused by the slip and fall accident only. A brain injury lawyer at Berke Law Firm, P.A., can help you in the following types of accidents:
- Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents: if you suffer brain injuries due to any of these accidents, get in touch with us,
- Medical Malpractice/Birth Injury: When the healthcare provider, hospitals, or doctors fails to provide the medical community standard treatment to the patients, resulting in devastating brain injury to him/ her.
- On Job Accidents: if a person suffers from brain injury in the duration of his/ her job, then according to workers’ compensation benefits, they are eligible enough to claim compensation for their loss.
- Nursing home falls: Nursing home faults in brain injuries are a punishable offense.
Symptoms of TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury):
- Blurred vision
- Loss of vision
- Personality changes in general
- Changes in appetite
- Short-term memory loss
- Poor Concentration
Elements Of A Brain Injury Lawsuit:
To get compensation, the sufferer must have proven proof to justify the fact that the accident outcome was because of the other party’s carelessness. He/ she needs to prove the following elements to strengthen up the case:
- Duty of care: This involves a reasonable level of care performed by the doctors. The level of care should justify medical community standards.
- Breach of duty: If a person breaches their duty of care, then it comes under the negligent norms.
- Damages: The injury needs to have caused either economic or non-economic damages, to let a victim file a case.
Prevention Of Traumatic Brain Injury:
A traumatic brain injury can be prevented in following simple manners such as:
- Always wear a seat belt when you are in a car
- Do not drive after consuming alcohol or any other drug.
- Use booster seats for children
- Do not forget to wear helmet while operating an open unrestrained vehicle
- Always wear a helmet while skiing, snowboard, skating and skateboarding
These small and simple tips are often overlooked by people. But believe us; these can save you and your loved ones from experiencing worst experience.
How A Brain Injury Lawyer At Berke Law Firm Can Help Traumatic Brain Injury Victims?
Serious injury cases are just not a way to earn money for us. It’s more than that. We treat each and every client as a part of our family and fight for their rights at its core. Contact us through call or filling out the form to schedule a free consultation with our experienced brain injury lawyer. We will look into every detail of your case to analyze what we can do best for you. We through our legal firm experience would try to get the maximum compensation for the cost of your work loss and pain you and your family is suffering from quite a long time.