Florida’s many residents rely on quality medical care and entrust their physicians, nurses, and other health care providers with their health and well being. We rely on these individuals to operate with the highest ethical and medical training standards but unfortunately this is not always the case. Medical malpractice in Florida and the rest of the country has unfortunately become a common occurrence. Every year more Americans are killed through medical malpractice and negligence than automobile accidents.
What is medical malpractice? Medical Malpractice is defined as professional negligence by act or omission by a health care provider in which the treatment provided fails below the accepted standard of practice in the medical community and causes injury or death to the patient with most cases involving medical error.
The Berke Law Firm P.A. represents clients and family members that have been injured due to:
- Anesthesiologist, physician, nurse, and other health care specialist errors
- Misdiagnosis’s and failure to properly diagnose errors
- Surgical errors
- Emergency room and hospital negligence
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Gangrene and other serious infectious complications
- Medication dispensing errors
- Breach of accepted medical standards of care
- Failure to follow advanced medical directives
- Wrongful death
We have committed our practice to defending medical malpractice claims to achieve our clients rightful compensation for medical expenses, damages, pain, and suffering from their injuries. If you or a loved one has been hurt due to someone elses negligence please contact the Berke Law Firm P.A. today for a free consultation for your Florida Medical Malpractice Claim.