Claim Compensation after Brain Injury with Reputable Attorneys
When you get seriously injured in an accident, the fear, the pressure of work loss, mental instability, and physical pain begin to mount. Coping with such trauma is not easy at all.
Traumatic Brain Injury can result in a mild concussion or even a severe trauma that can result in amnesia, blindness, coma, or death. Hence, it’s vital to be aware of concussions and other head injuries, especially for those who remain involved in sports and recreational activities.
At Berke Law Firm, P.A., Brain Injury Lawyer Fort Myers can offer the best help in finding the reason behind your symptoms and filing a claim for compensation.
It’s essential to know about the types of trauma and the consequences one can face. Here are few details about the same.
- Contusion – a form of injury in which the brain is bruised
- Concussion – a condition that occurs when the brain is shaken due to a trauma. Cell functionality gets disrupted, especially if there were other concussions that were sustained previously.
- Coup or contrecoup injuries – is the type of injury in which the head receives a blow, which causes the brain to strike the front and back of the skull.
- Diffuse axonal injury – is a situation in which the nerves and muscle tissue of the brain get torn, most commonly seen in vehicle crashes.
- Penetration – involves an injury that occurs when an object or a bone fragment cuts into the brain.
Brain injuries lead to mental and physical issues. Recovery from such issues takes quite a long time, and the financial repercussions makes it event more challenging.
Claiming Compensation for Brain Injury
We have provided professional legal advice and representation in many geographical areas, including Fort Myers. We don’t charge anything until or unless we get you the compensation amount. Berke Law Firm, P.A., is well prepared to fight for your compensation.
We can handle the following claims for your convenience;
- Medical Errors- Many people have to suffer brain injuries due to medical negligence. Suppose you were undergoing treatment for another condition and due to medical errors by healthcare experts, pathologists, hospital staff or any related professional, you end up in facing brain injury? You can then file a claim for brain injuries. You must connect with an experienced brain injury lawyer to know essential legal steps this type of situation.
- Criminal injuries- Many people suffer severe brain injures due to different types of assaults. These people struggle because they don’t have any idea about the monetary compensation they may be eligible for, as a result of their injuries. We can help in the entire application process, gather evidence in support of their claim, and do what is needed to fight for their rights.
- Public liability claims- These are the accidents that happen in pubic premises, such as in the street for which local authorities are responsible. Slip and fall accidents at such places can also cause brain injuries. For this, the public liability insurers of the premises where the accident happened will be involved and deal with your compensation claim.
Our legal team will get in touch with you, study your case, and claim the compensation you deserve. We will identify all possible means of compensation and ensure we work hard to meet all your needs and expectations.
If you or anyone you know has suffered brain damage from a slip and fall accident, auto accident, medical malpractice, or any other circumstance, we are here to help you.
Pursuing Compensation with an experienced Traumatic Brain Injury Fort Myers can help determine the future expenses that need to be considered by analyzing items such as:
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Medications, medical devices, and pain management
- Impairment, scarring, or disfigurement
- Personal care and assistance
- Assistance to perform daily functions
- Pain and suffering
- The loss of enjoyment of life
- Impact on the family
- Lost income
- Impaired earning capacity
- Therapy – for psychological distress, anxiety, and depression
- Modifications to accommodate physical limitations
In order to claim a loss due to brain injury as a result of an accident, you need to have the documented proof and ideally, an eyewitness. We can obtain the right information from every possible source of the accident to strengthen your case.
Contact us online through our submission form or call 239-549-6689 for a completely free consultation on your traumatic brain injury case. We will be in touch with you within 24 hours. We are just a click away! Contact us right away!