Experienced & Trustworthy Brain Injury Lawyer Fort Myers
When you get seriously injured in an accident, the fear about the pressure of work loss, mental instability, and physical pain begin to mount up. Coping with such trauma is not easy at all. You need help and at the moment only!
At Berke Law Firm, P.A., our Brain Injury Lawyer Fort Myers can be the best help to find what has happened to you precisely and how we can help you the best. Our expert team member will get in touch with you, study your case, and claim the compensation you deserve. We will come in action right at the spot to identify all possible means of compensation and ensure we work best to reach out to your all needs and expectations. If you or any of your known one has suffered brain damage from a slip and fall accident, auto accident, medical malpractice, or any other mis happenings, we are here to help you out
We work 24/7 to fight for your right.
Pursuing Compensation with Experienced Brain Injury Attorney Fort Myers:
Traumatic Brain Injury can cost you mild concussions or even severe traumas that can result in amnesia, blindness, coma, or death. Hence, it’s vital to be aware of concussions and other head injuries, especially for those who remain involved in sports and recreational activities.
It’s essential to know about the trauma and their consequences one can face involving:
- Contusion: it is kind of injury in which the brain is bruised
- Concussion: it is a kind of situation when the brain is shaken, and cell function is disrupted, especially if a concussion was sustained previously.
- Coup or contrecoup injuries: it is a kind of situation in which the head receives a blow, which causes the brain to strike the front and back of the skull.
- Diffuse axonal injury: it is a situation in which the nerves and muscle tissue of the brain get torn out, most commonly seen in vehicle crashes.
- Penetration: It is a situation when an object or we can say, bone fragment cuts into the brain.
Brain injuries led to mental and physical issues. Recovery from such issues takes quite long, and the financial crisis even makes it much longer though.
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Compensation:
The lawyer will help you to determine future expenses by analyzing the areas such as:
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy.
- Medications, medical devices, and pain management.
- Impairment, scarring, or disfigurement.
- Personal care and assistance.
- Assistance to perform daily functions.
- Pain and different level of suffering
- the loss of enjoyment of life
- Impact on the family.
- Lost income
- Impaired earning capacity.
- Therapy: It includes psychological distress, anxiety, and depression.
- Modifications to accommodate physical limitations.
But to claim the loss due to brain injury during an accident, you need to have the proven proof and eye- witness. We can obtain the right information from every possible potential source of the accident to strengthen up your case.
We have provided professional legal advice and representation in many areas including Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Immokalee, Lee County, Collier County, as well as those throughout the States of Florida and Utah. We don’t charge anything, until or unless we get you the compensation amount. Berke Law Firm, P.A., is well prepared to fight for your compensation, while
Contact us online through our submission form or call 239-549-6689 for a completely free consultation on your traumatic brain injury case. We will be in touch with you within 24 hours. We are just a click away! Contact us right away!