Healthcare service providers do make mistakes while performing their jobs. However, not all errors can be considered medical malpractice. Most of the minor mistakes can be corrected easily and do not impact the health of the patient. But, if the patient suffers an injury or their health is negatively impacted, they may be able to get monetary compensation. The disastrous consequences due to the combination of several minor mistakes can also make a patient eligible.
For expert guidance on your chances in medical malpractice claim, you must talk to an experienced attorney. We are a leading law firm with an excellent Naples Medical Malpractice Attorney who can take complete responsibility to assist you throughout the legal process.
Have someone by your side who can prove the forms of medical negligence that you have experienced such as:
- Failure to recognize symptoms
- Misreading or ignoring laboratory results
- Failure to order proper testing
- Failure to diagnose or a misdiagnosis
- Surgical errors or wrong-site surgery
- Unnecessary surgery
- Improper medication or dosage
- Poor follow-up or aftercare
- Premature discharge
- Disregarding or not taking appropriate patient history
Three Vital signs that you might have a medical malpractice case
- Lack of Informed Consent- healthcare professionals’ prime responsibility is to inform about their patients of the pros and cons of treatment, surgery, or any related procedure. Many medical procedures come with different levels of risks and complications. Therefore, it is your physician’s responsibility to provide you detailed information as you consider your treatment options. All risks associated with potential complications, the precautions that need to be taken by the patient before and after the treatment, should be explained to both the patient as well as their family members.
Lack of informed consent occurs when:
- A healthcare expert or doctor performed a procedure without taking the patient’s consent.
- A doctor missed explaining the risks involved in the treatment.
- The doctor did not mention the full benefits of a treatment.
- Treatment was done without taking written consent.
In most of the malpractice cases, a lack of informed consent can play a vital role.
- Extraordinary Consequences- when a patient undergoes treatment, they and their family members must know the reasoning behind the treatment option, the expected results from the treatment, and any unusual risks. At the same time, we all know that anyone can experience a negative consequence.
- A Healthcare Provider let you know about the Mistake
The CANDOR (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality) developed its program having certain principles for transparency. Some of the principles are;
- Be honest with patients.
- Be honest with the families of the patient.
- If a medical error occurs, they must apologize genuinely.
- Offer monetary compensation to the patient and their family members.
- A thorough investigation should be done about the cause of the error.
- The progress of the investigation should be communicated to the patient.
A personal injury attorney or a medical malpractice lawyer always strive to obtain the best possible outcome for their clients. Hence, having an experienced attorney who can handle a wide array of medical malpractice is always beneficial. It is also possible that the healthcare provider may offer a generous settlement amount. So, having a reputable attorney by your side is a valuable option.
Have a trustworthy and experienced attorney by your side
When you visit your doctor or go to your pharmacy, or trust in other health care experts, you want to know you’re getting the best care possible. At Berke Law Firm, P.A., we know all too well that this doesn’t always happen. Many of our clients have suffered injuries, illnesses, and other terrible conditions as a result of medical malpractice. That’s why we are known for having the Medical Malpractice Attorney Naples comes to first. Why is that? Because we will expertly and put together a strategy for your case and aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve. We will gather the necessary evidence to optimize your claim. We know how to handle opposing attorneys and will help you come out on top.
A Medical Malpractice Lawyer Naples to assist in every step;
You don’t need a lawyer who sits around wasting time and working inefficiently. When you come to Berke Law Firm, P.A., you will get the kind of attorney that you want and need. You will get a compassionate, dedicated, highly talented professional who wants to win on your behalf, and who truly enjoys seeking justice of the highest order. You get a board-certified medical malpractice attorney with a history of wins and a road map for success.
What you want, ultimately, is a medical malpractice attorney who is competent and passionate about what they do. So ask around. Do your research. See why Berke Law Firm, P.A. is the best when it comes to medical malpractice law.
Don’t settle for mediocrity. Demand the best Medical Malpractice Lawyer Naples can offer and get the results you deserve and want. It’s not about us and what we can do. It’s about you, your recovery, and your rightful compensation.
You are going to need the best to get the best. So, call Berke Law Firm, P.A. today and discuss your case.